Portable Tower Trailer (Military Configuration)
The heavy duty SRS Series Portable Tower Trailer is Mil-Std designed with multi-terrain capabilities and easily transported by various modes of transportation.
The SRS Series incorporates a 15,000 lb. capacity GVWR heavy-duty, multi-terrain custom drawbar trailer with the industry’s strongest, most reliable and capable telescopic tower system. The system is designed to be transported by road, C-130 or larger aircraft, rail or flatbed trailer and support at site a payload of up to 4,500 lbs. of ITS or customer supplied equipment. The SRS Series has Mil-Std designed aircraft tie-down lugs and lifting provisions along with Arctic/Desert lights with wiring package. The ITS lattice steel tower is designed to transport horizontally over the trailer’s two-level platform and automatically tilt by means of tandem, heavy-duty chrome plated hydraulic cylinders. The SRS Series is capable of being deployed, elevated to its full-extended height and secured by a mechanical tower lock mechanism by one person in under 30 minutes.
- Unmatched Tower Capabilities in Multi-Terrain Environment
- All-terrain transport and deployment alternatives; features varying tower heights with substantial operational and survival wind-load characteristics
- Designed for Military Transport
- Mil-Std designed aircraft tie-down lugs and lifting provisions
- Multi-terrain Capable
- Heavy-duty drawbar trailer with a minimum factor of safety of 2:1 and 4:1 in critical load areas.
- Ease of Operation
- User-friendly and reliable hydraulic tilt and electric direct drive operating systems, integrated safety and redundant cabling features
|SRS Series Specifications|
|GVWR Capacity||15,000 lbs.|
|Tower Height||From 55’ to 106’|
|Standard Tower Payload||Up to 650 lbs / 295 kg|