Will-Burt’s Rapid Deployment Elevation System (RDES) is designed for expeditious deployment when significant heights are required for sensors and antennas. The RDES includes a mast tilt system that delivers a compact transport envelope. The system is available in heights of 80 ft. / 24m or 120 ft. / 36m. The powerful telescopic mast can elevate a 1,200 lb. / 544kg payload – no need for crane assistance. An automatic lock system maintains a consistent height for extended periods of deployment – even with the loss of power. Payload stability and pointing accuracy is assured with section keys and keyways that minimize rotational movement. Full deployment of the 80 ft. / 24m system can be achieved in 8 minutes.
RDES is customizable and can accommodate a variety of power systems as specified by the customer.
- Rapid deployment of sensors and antennas to significant heights – 8 minutes to 80 ft. / 24m
- Payload up to 1,200 lb. / 544 kg
- Available in 80 ft. / 24m and 120 ft. / 36m heights
- Telescopic Mast Lifts the Payload – No cranes required
- Powerful Automatic Locking System – maintains height indefinitely – even without power
- Minimized mast twist with Full-length mast section keys
- Integrated Controls
- Fully integrated control system
- PC control capable
- CAN-bus J1939
- RS485 Serial