Stiletto Tilt System
Will-Burt’s Stiletto Tilt system is ideal for applications where nested height and rapid deployment are critical factors. The robust design enables rapid tilting and locking of the mast. The low height of the Stiletto Tilt makes it the ideal solution to overcome fixed and rotary aircraft interior height limitations (e.g. C-130), or in situations requiring a low center of gravity or concealment of the mast payload.
The palletized configuration also makes the system suitable for installation on various mission configured vehicle platforms such as trailers, pick-up trucks and flat bed transports including the FMTV.
Contact us today to purchase a Stiletto Tilt System.
Pallet facilitates installation on flat-bed cargo platform using standard D-ring:
- Can also be customized to any platform
System accommodates the following masts:
- Stiletto 4 meter, 6 meter & 10 meter models
- Stiletto HD 4 meter, 6 meter & 10 meter models
- Heavy Duty & Super Heavy Duty Pneumatic Masts to 42 ft.
- Manual Backup Operation
- Horizontal position payload support, protection & lock
- Vehicle motion (via transmission interface) safety interlock
- Customized pallet length & vehicle mounting bolt pattern
- Payload cable conduit (NYCOIL) and Storing/Dispensing container
- Choice of finish: Powder coat, CARC, Polane
- Click here for a list of mast finishes offered
|Stiletto Tilt Specifications|
|Height of Tilt System||31 in. / 0.80 m|
|Length of Pallet||69 in. / 1.74 m|
|Width of Pallet||37 in. / .93 m|
|Weight (Tilt System Only)||659 lb. / 298.9 kg|
|Operating Voltage Range||20-28 VDC|
|Steady State Operation (at 24 VDC)||8.5 Amps|
|Cycle Time to Tilt & Lock||50 seconds|
|Tilting Moment (Maximum)||24,300 in./lb.|
|Tipping Moment Capacity||150,000 in./lb.|