Remote Locking System
for Pneumatic Masts
Will-Burt’s patent pending Remote Locking System for pneumatic masts allows an operator to lock and unlock the mast from an assured distance. No manual interaction is required to raise or lower the mast. Operation of the system is intuitive, requiring less training and reducing the risk of operator error. Mast installation is simple – there is no need for ladders or access platforms.
Features and Specifications
- Ability to stand clear from payload during deployment and retraction
- Easy to understand and operate controls
- Super pins for longer lock life and increased wind survival speed in guyed applications
- Close azimuth design and two full-length keys on every mast section reduce mast movement and twist
- No routine maintenance required
- Pneumatic operation requires no fluids
- Simple through roof installation of mast
- No need for ladders or access platforms
- Available for Ultra, Super Heavy-Duty and Heavy-Duty pneumatic masts
The Remote Locking System is available on any Ultra Heavy-Duty, Super Heavy-Duty, or Heavy-Duty pneumatic mast system. Contact The Will-Burt Company for heights above 80 ft. (24m).
System includes locks and control system.
Available for mast tube sizes from 13.5 in. (343 mm) to 3 in. (76 mm).