AntennaMast Model AM2
The AntennaMast model AM2 is a man-portable, aluminum tripod mast designed for ease of use while delivering payload deployment flexibility and rugged reliability. The AntennaMast is well-suited for elevating up to four antennas and sensors. For additional information, visit the official AntennaMast website.
Flexibility of three payload deployment options:
- The EZ Raze™ payload elevation system with safety brake transports antennas and sensors up and down the mast by simply turning a winch.
- An available mast tube lift winch does the heavy lifting of the mast tubes and payload.
- Fast, simple and economical manual mast tube and payload deployment by pushing tubes through tripod center.
- Includes a tripod with two (2) built-in levels and large no-slip adjustment knobs that are easy to operate with gloved hands. Interlocking mast tubes deliver fast assembly and tear-down.
- A variety of payload adaptors and elevation accessories are available to accomplish diverse missions.
Ease of use
- No tools or special training needed for deployment.
- Components are constructed of aluminum and stainless steel and are covered by a two (2) year warranty.
- AM2 system includes all components needed to safely deploy rated payload at selected height.
- Rugged wheeled transport bag designed for fast unloading and loading.