Military Pneumatic Locking Mast
- Locking collars allow mast to remain extended indefinitely without air pressure
- Supports high vertical load of guying forces
- Heights up to 98.5 feet (30 m)
- Payload capacities up to 450 pounds (205 kg)
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) – models available
Will-Burt’s Military Pneumatic Locking Masts are ideal for military communications, elevated testing and mobile radar applications. Vehicle-mounted heavy-duty models up to 60 feet (18 m) do not require guylines. Super heavy-duty models feature greater unguyed heights and larger payload capacities.
Military (Locking) Telescoping Mast Specifications and Qualifications
Two full-length external keys on mast sections
- Keys and collars maintain directional azimuth
Low friction synthetic bearings
- Protects mast sections and collars for smooth operation and long life
Mechanical locking collars
- Supports high guying forces
Black Hardcoat anodized and sealed aluminum surfaces
- Meets MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class II
- Extends life of mast and protects against salt fog corrosion
- Click here for a list of mast finishes offered
- Protects against sand and dust
- Optional finishes and features for military applications
- Click here for a list of Will-Burt Pneumatic Accessories
Optional Reversible Lock Mechanism
- Easily convert a locking mast to function as a non-locking mast and back again. Must be requested at time of mast build.
Contact us to purchase a Military Pneumatic Locking Mast.