Tethered Aerial System
Will-Burt’s Mobile Sentry Tethered Aerial System is designed to deliver autonomous persistent video surveillance, communications, and illumination from elevations up to 150 feet / 45 meters (optional up to 300 ft / 91 m) for mission-critical operations. Interchangeable sensors, telecommunication devices, and LED lighting payloads allow Mobile Sentry’s capabilities to be tailored to the mission. Autonomous launch, flight and landing enables human resources to be allocated to important tasks that require analysis and decision-making rather than piloting and flight monitoring.
The Mobile Sentry Tethered Aerial System is built in the USA and complies with NDAA 848 regulations. Mobile Sentry is the next step in the evolution of critical payload elevation from the world leader – Will-Burt.
Wide-area persistent surveillance, communications and lighting.
- Autonomous flight tethered aerial system
- Indefinite flight time
Ultimate Mission Flexibility: Interchangeable, Multi-payload capability.
- EO Cameras
- Thermal Sensors
- Video Tracking and License Plate Reading
- Communication Devices
- LED Lights
- Complies with USA NDAA 848 Regulations
- Elevation up to 150 feet / 45 meters with optional 300 feet / 91 meters
Easy Operation and Transport
- Drone Tethered Base Stations for ultimate mobility or vehicle based
- Lightweight, man-portable Mobile Base Station
- Vehicle based Automated Hangar System
- Large, easy to see wireless controller with high resolution video screen
- Computer control capable
- Piloted, Free-flight capable
- Safe – with redundant systems including battery back-up, automatic return to home, and flight continuation with loss of one motor