Will-Burt installed an advanced powder coat finishing line that produces a high quality and durable Class A Industrial Finish in 2013. This coating facility was featured in the October 2013 edition of Powder Coated Tough magazine and is known as one of the most advanced systems currently in operation in the eastern US.
Process and Capabilities
- Up To Class A Finish Per Customer Requirement
- Large Part Capable
- 48” x 72” x 120”
- Contaminant-Controlled System
- Environmentally regulated paint room and enclosed line
- 14 automatic guns
- 4 manual guns
- 2 coat capable
- Fast color changeovers
- Color-on-Demand System
- 7 Stage R/O Rinse
- Includes advanced pre-treatment
- 2 Curing Ovens
- Complies with Will-Burt’s ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
Will-Burt also offers wet painting for products that do not require powder coat or exceed the powder coat line’s capacity.
Contact us today for your Powder Coating needs or submit a Request for Quote contact form!