Remote Locking System
for Pneumatic Masts
Will-Burt’s patent pending Remote Locking System for pneumatic masts allows an operator to lock and unlock the mast from an assured distance. No manual interaction is required to raise or lower the mast. Operation of the system is intuitive, requiring less training and reducing the risk of operator error. Mast installation is simple – there is no need for ladders or access platforms.
The Remote Locking System is available on any Heavy-Duty pneumatic mast system or larger.
Features and Specifications
- Ability to stand clear from payload during deployment and retraction
- Easy to understand and operate controls
- Super pins for longer lock life and increased wind survival speed in guyed applications
- Close azimuth design and two full-length keys on every mast section reduce mast movement and twist
- Specialized external wiper seals and sealed locking pins reduce water and dust ingress
- Hardcoat aluminum processing extends operational life
- No routine maintenance required
- Simple through roof installation of mast
- No need for ladders or access platforms
- Available for Ultra, Super Heavy-Duty and Heavy-Duty pneumatic masts