Ultra Heavy-Duty Pneumatic Mast Wind Chart
Click here to download the Wind Chart
Survival Wind Speed Assumptions:
- Payload weight = 1,200 lbs.
- Coefficient of drag = 1.2
- Mast securely constrained at bottom of mast as well as approximately 5 in. (127mm) below collar of base tube by WB supplied hardware or equivalent
- 0° mast base angle
- All wind speeds measured at ground level
- Payload centroid is on mast axis at top of mast
- Survival wind speed will be reduced for payload centroid above the top of the mast
- 2-level, 4-way guying to platform and 9” tube
- 3/16” steel guy lines
- (4) Screw-in anchors
- 60’ guy radius
Note: Deployment wind speed will be significantly less than the survival wind speed.
Click here to download the Survival Wind Speed Chart