Mobile Sentry™ Security Monitoring Solutions
Fixed video systems cannot give you visibility everywhere you need it. The Mobile Sentry™ portable security and surveillance system by Will-Burt enables you to rapidly deploy security monitoring where you need, when you need it. Mobile Sentry™ delivers security and surveillance capabilities where you need it. The trailer-based portable system offers remote monitoring of any situation, allowing you to observe people and protect assets.
Mobile Sentry™ is a trailer-based security surveillance system that includes state-of-the-art video capabilities with a wide selection of camera options, mobile DVR for incident recording and wireless transmission for remote monitoring. It also includes multiple power and lighting system options. Finally, it incorporates a stable, internally-wired, tamper-resistant mast system for positioning cameras and lights up to 33.5 ft. above ground.
Click here for more information about Will-Burt video packages.
Mobile Sentry™ enables you to keep a watchful eye on people, valuable assets, etc. Whether monitoring crowds at special events, providing aid at crisis management scenes or guarding against theft and vandalism at construction, oil drilling or industrial sites, Mobile Sentry™ gives you continuous visibility.
The system allows for configuration to meet your requirements.
- Camera system: Mobile Sentry™ offers a variety of camera options, from two 180˚ cameras mounted on Will-Burt’s proprietary pan positioner, giving you complete coverage of the surveillance area to Pan-Tilt-Zoom cameras, giving day or day-night capability and multiple zoom capability options.
- Mobile DVR system: IP/Analog with built-in GPS and 500GB storage capacity high resolution encrypted video. Can be set for continuous recording, incident recording based on a trigger or set by schedule.
- Supports powerful central monitoring system for superior online viewing/tracking.
- Remote monitoring is capable from any location via 3G/EVDO/HSPDA interface.
- Mobile wireless router that can support up to 150 concurrent users.
- Power system can include battery, generator or a combination system.
We would be happy to work with you to select the proper camera configuration to meet your requirements.