Portable Tower Trailers (Urban Configuration)
The extra heavy-duty IT Series Portable Tower Trailer is ideal for urban deployments that require a larger and greater capacity trailer platform; ideal for full-height outdoor equipment cabinets.
The original ITS configuration, this IT Series incorporates an 18,000 lb capacity GVWR extra heavy-duty, drawbar (or optional gooseneck) trailer with the industry’s strongest, most reliable and capable telescopic tower system. The IT Series trailer utilizes tandem 8,000 lb each capacity axles, 16″ heavy-duty tires, all-wheel electric brakes, a trailer break-away devise, LED lighting, outrigger stabilization, and an impact and weather resistant anti-slip coating over a diamond plate steel operating platform. The IT Series is designed for primary road transport with a payload capacity capable of supporting to 6,000 lbs of ITS and/or customer-installed equipment. The ITS lattice steel tower is designed to transport horizontally over the trailer’s forward deck, automatically tilt by means of a single hydraulic cylinder and elevate utilizing a custom direct drive electric motor/gearbox assembly. The IT Series is capable of being deployed, elevated to its full-extended height and secured by a mechanical tower lock mechanism by one person in under 30 minutes.
- Multiple Models Available To Fit Any Need
- Self-supporting and guy capable elevations from 38′ – 106′ AGL
- Urban Use & Unmatched Tower Capabilities
- Ideal for primary road transport and urban deployment alternatives; features varying tower height aternatives with substantial operational and survival wind-load characteristics.
- Ease of Operation
- User-friendly and reliable hydraulic tilt and electric direct drive operating systems; integrated safety and redundant cabling features.
- Model Characteristics and Trailer Payload Capabilities
- A large and extra heavy-duty trailer platform design affords customers a variety of installation alternatives; significant space and capacity to accommodate outdoor enclosures, power generation and storage.
|Portal Tower Trailers Specifications|
|GVWR Capacity||18,000 lbs.|
|Standard Tower Height||from 38′ to 106′ AGL|
|Standard Tower Payload||Up to 650 lbs / 295 kg|