The Will-Burt Company is pleased to announce the availability of a newly designed set of payload adapter accessories that are designed to increase efficiency and productivity while using The Expedition Series line of portable telescoping masts.
- EZ Raze: Permits the easy elevation of multiple antennas and equipment via a winch and cable system.
- Rigid Guy Collar: Enables guying at top or mid-level of mast.
- Swivel Guy Collar: Free rotating 4 point guy collar assembly which permits the azimuth adjustment of the mast head without moving the guy ropes.
- Cup Holder: Enables mounting of antennas or other devices that have an insulator bar or mounting arm. Accommodates round adapters up to 1.75″e; OD.
- NATO Plate: Enables mounting of standard NATO VHF whip antennas with a 4 bolt pattern.
- Bolster Plate: Enables mounting of devices using u-bolts or long bolts
- Dual, Tri & Quad Arm Kits: Enables mounting of 2, 3 or 4 devices to a single mast.
- Blank Plate: Multi-use adapter plate for field drilled mounting of various bolt patterns.
- Stub Adapter: Enables mounting of one device at a top, center position on mast.
- Extension Arms: Permits horizontal adjustments of devices to achieve frequency separation and mast head weight balance. Available in 6, 12, 24, and 36 inch lengths.
The Will-Burt Company, located in Orrville, Ohio, is an employee-owned company that manufactures pneumatic and mechanical telescoping masts and lighting systems for industries such as fire and rescue, military, cellular, broadcast and other specific custom applications with an ISO 9001:2008 certified quality system. Will-Burt capabilities also include all phases of the contract manufacturing process from tool and die development to sheet metal fabrication, powder coating, electronics and turn-key assembly.