Residential Hopper Stokers
Available in feed rate size to 30lbs. of coal per hour, the Residential Hopper Model Stoker features an easy to install Windbox type burner. The fully enclosed hopper is built with a heavy steel base for long life. A single motor drives both the gear transmission and blower fan.
- Continuous Gear Driven TransmissionRugged in construction, extremely simple in design and operation – has been tried and proven over a period of many years. All residential models are furnished with this standard transmission, single end shaft motors and 3-speed pulleys for easy coal-feed adjustments. Gears are made of special alloy. Shear pin for positive protection of all parts.
- Heavy Duty Screw ConveyorThe conveyor screw is made of high carbon steel, making it highly resistant to abrasion and wear.
- Sectional TuyeresTuyeres in all burner heads are built in sections to allow for expansion and contraction.
- Heavy Duty MotorThoroughly tested and proven by engineers for high starting power and extra years of trouble free performance. No radio or television interference.
- Extended WindboxMakes it easy to clean out siftings underneath the tuyeres.